Anywhoo, back to Colorstay. I picked up the shade in Fresh Beige from the Dry/Normal formula. This shade is perfect for my skintone. My favorite to apply this foundation is with my flat top Sonia Kashuk brush. I get a nice natural matte finish that doesn't need to be set with powder.
- Wide variety of shade selection (10+ shades)
- 2 formulas (dry/normal or combo/oily)
- Coverage is light to medium
- Buildable coverage
- Natural matte finish
- Lasts up to 10+ hours
- Pretty good at being transfer resistant
- Price (about $10 at Wal-Mart/Target)
- Kind to my sensitive skin =)
- No pump
- Dries rather quick
- Has a strong "makeup" scent (my husband noticed it...LOL)
Would I repurchase? Yes, most definitely!