Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE
1. How many times do you wash your face daily? 
2x

2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Normal to Dry to Very Dry

3. What is your current facial wash?
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes, 1-2x a week.

5. What brand do you use?
I have a few products that I alternate between; Mary Kay 2 Step Microderm System, St. Ives Green Tea Scrub, and Lioele Peeling Lotion

6.  What moisturizer do you use?
Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer (daily moisturizer) or Lioele Hydro Peel Therapy Lotion (used after exfoliating)

7. Do you have freckles?
Nope, they're more so dark spots ;)

8. Do you use eye cream?
Yes, without fail!

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No

MAKE-UP

11. What foundation do you use?
I alternate between foundations too.  Revlon Colorstay, Shiseido Liquid SPF Foundation, MAC SFF, 

12. How about concealer?
Garnier Anti-Dark circle roller or Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer
13. Do you know your undertone color?
Beige/yellow

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I'm a dummy when it come to falsies but I do like them and only wear them on "special" occasions.

15. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I change mines according to texture and smell of product.
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
ATM I'm using Maybelline Falsies (Black Drama) and Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara (both are fiber mascaras)
17. Sephora or MAC?
I'd have to say Sephora due to the wider range of brands.
18. 
Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No

19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and fingers.
20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Rarely
21. For the face?
Rarely
22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I'm a sucker for anything neutral/brown
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, but my 1st choice would be gel/cream.
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Sometimes ;)
25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them but they're a bit messy.
26. Do you use mineral makeup?
I use to use Bare Minerals faithfully but I got over mineral makeup.  I still wear my Mary Kay Mineral Foundation once in awhile though.
27. What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Pink Nouveau
28. How about lipgloss?
Not a big fan of glosses
29. What is your favorite blush to use?
NYC's Color Wheel in Pink Cheek Glow
30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Yes, products that are hard to get my hands on in the states.
31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, there are some amazing drugstore products!
32. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Why not?  Who wouln't?
33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, but where I live, there's no school dedicated to only makeup.
34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, when I'm tired or in a hurry.
35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Foundation line not blended around neck and chin.
36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutrals/Browns
37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Selena Gomez
38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Blush
39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Doesn't kill me.
40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Naturally!  
41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
That's a rhetorical question.

42. What do you think of Makeup??
Makeup is artistry...creativity...passion...



Ok, tell me if i numbered incorrectly.  I ended up with 42 questions instead of 40...smh

No comments:

Post a Comment