Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My healthy Green Smoothie

 I love to eat but I don't eat enough veggies and fruits. I wanted to start eating a more balanced diet so I thought the green smoothie would be the perfect solution. I hesitated because I was unsure of how it would taste but honestly, it all depends on the ingredients you put into the smoothie. I was pretty surprise my combination of fruits and veggies turned out pretty good. Not only do I like it but so does my son!

My recipe:
1 hand full of Spinach
1 hand full of Kale
1/4 of a avocado
1/3 of a apple (I use Fuji)
1/4 of a mango
1/4 of a cucumber
3/4 cup of almond milk (vanilla flavored)
1 tbsp of pure raw honey
 1 tsp of chai seeds

Try it and let me know what you think. Leave me a comment below if you have a recipe that I should try. I like to venture out sometimes too. I've added broccoli and nutella to my above recipe before but I like it better without the 2 LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment