Sunday, March 2, 2014

Swatch/review: Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stains

Tonight's talk will be about Jordana's take on the twistable lip crayons.


As you can see, color payoff is not bad at all.

05 Honey Love - This swatched a browny nude on white but on the lips ("infused" with my natural lip color) it comes off a very true mauve.

06 Cranberry Crush - a berry plum.
I was hoping this would be deeper but it's still very pretty on the lips.

07 Rock N Rough - a strawberry red.

Price:
$2.99/each at Walgreens (you might can find these at K-mart too)

Packaging:
These lippies come in pencil/crayon twistable/retractable form (like all the rest of it's kind :)). The packaging for each is, again, colored in the same color as the product. I'd say the product inside is pretty true to color of the packaging.

Quality/Formula/Wear:
I love how these colors are great for everyday wear. I love the formula. So much more than the NYC and the Wet 'N Wild ones. It's much more moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. It stays put and doesn't slide around no matter how much you layer on. It has the perfect amount of shine to me. When it wears off it does leave a stain (but I don't care too much about the staining aspect of any of these balms). I like the fact that when it sets, it doesn't accentuate any dryness or lip lines. I also noticed that once the product wears off, it doesn't dry out my lips. The formula feels expensive lol  It does have a fruity scent though but if that doesn't bother you...for $2.99...it's a steal and a must try/have!


 Have you tried this line? Which shade is your favorite? Leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment