Sunday, October 19, 2014

Coupon Deals/Hauls: Harris Teeter Super Double

This week (10/15/14-10/21-14), Harris Teeter is doing Super Doubles! That means they will double Manufacturer coupons up to a face value of $2 and you can stack EVIC coupons with them! 

This is my first Super Double experience at HT. It was insane!! But well worth all the trouble and time spent. If you want to learn more about HT's coupon policy, you can read it here

I actually went to 4 different stores for everything listed here as I'm only allowed to use 3 like coupons in a transaction. I wish I could have gotten everything on my "wish" list but some people are just even crazier about these savings than me ;)

*3 Puffs Tissue (10/$10) or $1/ea = $3
-used (3) $.50/1 Puffs coupon found here
-coupons doubled to $1/ea
Total OOP = Free!! Paid for tax only
**I did 2 transactions for 6 boxes total**

*3 Pantene Stylers (2/$8) or $4/ea = $12
-used (3) $2/1 Pantene Styler found in October 2014 P&G
-coupons doubled to $4/ea
Total OOP = Free!! Paid for tax only
**I did 2 transactions for 6 stylers total**

*4 Welch's Fruit Snacks @ 2/$3 = $6
-Used (2) $1.50/2 found in 10/19/14 SS
-coupons doubled to $3/ea
Total OOP = $3 + tax
**I did 2 transactions for 8 boxes total**

*2 Huggies wipes @ 2/$4 = $4
*used (2) $.50/1 coupons found here
-coupons doubled to $1/ea
-And used $.50 EVIC 
Total OOP = $1.50 + tax

*1 Simple wipes @ $6.xx ( I can't remember the exact price)
-Used $2/1 Simple coupon found here
-coupon doubled to $4
-and used $1 EVIC off Simple wipes
Total OOP = $1.xx + tax

My total OOP = $9.xx w/tax

I can't wait for the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment