Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Color Club Halo Hues Spring 2013 Swatches

I bring you today, swatches of Color Club's Halo Hues Spring 2013 collection!
This collection consist of 6 linear halographic polishes!  This collection is more vibrant than the first Halo Hues collection released in 2012.  

Beyond.  A black based halo.  

Cosmic Fate.  A orange/copper/beige/nude halo.   

Eternal Beauty.  A bright purple halo.

Kismet.  A gold/green/chartreuse halo.

Miss Bliss.  A pink halo.

Over the Moon.  A bright cyan/blue halo.

Overall, this is a must have collection for me and I'm super duper happy I got it.  These are great halos for the price.  The formula is also great.  You can definitely wear it sheer with only one layer or put on 2 for full opacity.  The only shade I had to put on 3 layers was Kismet but that color is so beautiful and the formula is so easy to work with that I do not mind a 3 layer at all!  My favorite shades will have to be Over the moon; it's so vibrant and beautiful!!  These pictures did not do these polishes enough justice.  As you all know, it's very hard to capture the halo goodness and effect of halo polishes. 

Have you tried this collection?  Which shade is your fave?


Disclosure:  Products purchased by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment