Friday, January 11, 2013

Haul: Drugstore Nail Polishes

CVS was having a huge (50-75% off) end of year sale on select items.  Here are all the polishes I hauled from that sale.  FYI, I bought these from multiple locations.  Each store had different items on sale.  I bought other stuff too but I just want to talk about the polishes for now.  Btw, pictures are taken with iPhone 4.

 First up, Revlon Colorstay.  These were 75% off.

Next, Nicole by OPI Kardashian collection.  These were 50% off.  I've been wanting Kim-pletely In Love for the longest time!

Last but not least, Milani.  These were 75% off also.



I can't wait to wear these.  I will definitely post up swatches of all the polishes soon so stay tune!  

Did you get anything from the sale?  Comment below if you did.  I'd love to know what goodies you picked up.  

1 comment:

  1. you have a great range of nail polish dear

    lets follow each other!
    i am hana btw
    http://beauty-chica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete